
Creech, Sharon (1994). Walk Two Moons. New York, New York: Harper Trophy.
Oh how I wish that I could write like Sharon Creech! Her Characters, her situations... I love her books. I especially loved this one. When I came to the end, I was so shocked by it that I felt as though someone had knocked the air right out of me. I did not see the ending coming at all, and yet when I went back and reread some parts, I saw that the clues were all there. I had just not put them altogether. Sharon Creech is a person that I would love to sit down and share a meal with. I would love to know if her characters are based on real people that she has known. And her ideas for books-where do they come from? A few years ago, my oldest daughter had told me that I NEEDED to read this book. I am just sorry that I waited until now!
No comments:
Post a Comment